- Network: 4G CA 1800+700 4G 700/900/1800/2100 MHz
3G 850/2100 MHz
- Typical 4G download speeds in Capital CBD’s, associated airports and over 100 regional areas. Typical download speeds are from X Mbps to X Mbps. Typical 4G upload speeds are from x Mbps to x Mbps in Capital CBD’s and selected areas. In other areas speed ranges will be less*
- Dimensions: 106(H) x 66 (L) x 15.9 (W) mm Weight: 155 G
- Wi-Fi Network: WiFi b/g/n, 2*2 2.4/5 GHz
- Active battery: up to 10 hours. Standby: up to 500 hours 3000 mAh
- Sim Type: 3FF
- Connect up to 10 WI-FI enabled devices simultaneously including a compatible smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Battery life up to 10 hours ( standby 500 hours )
- LCD toggle screen to monitor connections status, and view your data usage on the display.
- Compatible with PC and Mac
- Receive SMS messages from the web interface or device
- Supports Band 28 4G 700 MHz
- Adjust settings, receive SMS messages and monitor data from the web interface.
Unique Selling Points
- New device accesses the fastest speeds available on the Telstra’s Network – plus NEW speed claims mean customers in 4G areas can now get typical download speeds between x -xMbps
- Stay connected longer: up to 10 hours active battery life ( up to 500 hours standby )
- Keep track of your data use: View your data usage on the device home screen and on the web homepage. The data usage meter syncs with Telstra’s 24x7 application and updates every 24 hours
in the Inbox
- Wi-Fi Modem and Battery
AC charger and USB cable
Getting Started guide
Manufacture’s warranty card
Additional Features and Accessories
- Works with any Wi-Fi enabled devices- Android, iOS , Mac OS X, Windows ® OS
- Supports Mimo antennas with (TS-9) connectors. External antenna sold separately.
- Supports 32GB SDHC card ( not included )