Microsoft® Remote Desktop Services
With Microsoft® Remote Desktop Services (Windows) you can log on at a remote computer to access your virtual server(s) to run applications, access files, databases and network resources.
Multiple users and computers can connect to the host servers independently, with the host operating system managing any conflicts for shared resources.
We do our best to install your software as quickly as we can, though it may take up to three business days.
If you're installing Microsoft Office®, you'll need Remote Desktop Services. The number of Remote Desktop Services registered users must be equal to or greater than the number of Microsoft Office® users you select in the application process.
Learn more about installing Microsoft Office® on your virtual server(s).
Compatible operating systems
- Windows Server 2008 - Web R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003 - Enterprise R2 (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2003 - Enterprise R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 - Enterprise SP2 (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 - Enterprise SP2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 - Enterprise R2 (64-bit)