Looking for contact centre solutions to improve customer service?
Poor contact centre experiences rate highly on the dissatisfaction scale for many customers – of many different businesses. If you have any concerns that the resources your staff members have for handling customer enquiries are letting them down, then please talk to us about powerful and proven contact centre solutions.
Keep up with increasing customer demands
Customers frustrated with poor service are increasingly demanding high quality contact centre solutions from businesses. Smart business communications processes have always had a focus on customer satisfaction. This is only going to increase as web technology and globalization give customers stronger forums, voices and networks.
Don’t risk being relegated to a customer satisfaction blacklist
There are contact centre solutions that will take you to a leadership position when it comes to customer service. Intelligent call routing, choice of contact medium, self-service tasks will improve customer service and satisfaction while also easing the strain on your communications staff. They will be able to manage call traffic more easily, creating a more efficient use of business resources.
Improved contact centre solutions also help your bottom line
You will find that you increase both productivity and revenue as you increase your contact centre capacity. Our tailored pay-as-you-go investment options eliminate initial capital expenditure barriers – thereby reducing the total cost to your business.
For large contact centres distributed across multiple sites ensure that your system is capable of the following:
- Utilises intelligent network and skills-based routing ensuring calls are answered by the right agent at the right time
- Monitors and manages peaks and troughs with network parking functionality
- Places inbound calls into a holding pattern when contact centre agents or premises-based IVR resources are not available
- Configures the contact centre to play either music or company advertising on hold
- Includes real-time messages regarding the customer’s position and estimated waiting time in the queue