Upgrade your traditional video conferencing without needing to start over.
Already invested in a video conferencing infrastructure? Want to improve your video call experience to make your video conferencing more effective? Lifesize offers solutions for you, too. If you currently own Lifesize products, learn how you can integrate the simplicity, power and versatility of the Lifesize connected experience into your video conferencing environment one solution at a time.
Our traditional video conferencing infrastructure solutions are interoperable with standard conference systems and supply comprehensive solutions for optimizing how your business connects your people to the conference room. They enable everything from traversing firewalls and reducing call complexity to improving your call reliability and managing your infrastructure. Want to simplify installing or deploying your Lifesize system? The Lifesize Global Deployment Program (GDP) supplies a team of experts ready to manage any aspect of your deployment project, from customizable delivery to scalable installation, in over 100 countries worldwide.
Is Lifesize traditional infrastructure right for you?
- Upgrading your current video conferencing system makes more sense than getting a new solution.
- You need interoperable solutions that will unify your multivendor solution.
- You want to enhance your existing system so people actually use it, especially the user interface.
- You’re looking for the easiest, most cost-effective way to get the most of your video conferencing investment.
On second thought, want something easier? Check out Lifesize Cloud
Secure NAT and firewall traversal (Lifesize UVC Transit)
Transit is a complete firewall and NAT traversal video conferencing collaboration solution that enables secure Full HD (1080p30) video calls within and across networks.
- Simple to deploy
- Optimized for both VMware® and Microsoft® Hyper-V®
- Includes server and client apps to ensure security
- Standards-based H.460 and SIP firewall/NAT traversal
- Cost-effective, flexible licensing for complete scalability
IP gatekeeper (Lifesize UVC Access)
Our standards-based IP gatekeeper offers comprehensive and intelligent IP routing and control of H.323-based video conferencing networks of any size or complexity. This app helps organizations define, control and manage video conferencing traffic for voice, video and data.
- Simplifies calls from dialing complex number strings to clicking a name
- Allows for full command of the video conferencing infrastructure
- Offers scalable, cost-effective way to use IT resources and budgets
- Optimized for both VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
Video conferencing administration (Lifesize Control)
Our all-in-one video administration software centralizes the management of your entire video conferencing network. Open and interoperable, administrators can easily manage video calls and schedule recordings in multivendor environments without the additional investment into multiple platforms to manage multiple video devices.
- Fully integrated, secure and web-based
- Management for Lifesize and third-party video systems
- Complete with on-demand graphical reporting to track SLAs
Bridging (Lifesize Bridge)
Our hardware-based solution enables group video conferencing both on-demand and at a scheduled time. This powerful, purpose-built multipoint control unit (MCU) delivers the industry’s most reliable HD viewing experience at an unrivaled price to performance.
- Available with 8, 12 or 16 ports to enable large-capacity calls
- Supports up to 4 Mbps throughput per port for the highest quality HD group video conferencing
- Can be expanded up to 48 participants on a single call
- Can be clustered for increased reliability and availability
ISDN to IP gateway (Lifesize Networker)
For legacy video conferencing networks that still rely on ISDN networks, our gateway provides seamless IP to ISDN connectivity—allowing users the benefit of anytime, anywhere connections without needing a new network.